Are you an administrator that acts as a team player and wants to bring the financial administration of our Vessel to the next level? Read on!
What you may expect
As Financial Accountant (Vessel Administrator), you are part of the finance team that consists of 10 colleagues. The finance team is a service-oriented department with the ambition to always improve systems, processes and reporting further. The finance department works with MS D365 F&O and Tagetik. You will be working closely together with the other colleagues and accounts payable employees. You report to the Finance Manager.
You have the following duties and responsibilities:
- You are responsible to keep the accounting records for your (vessel) companies up to date
- You control your suspense accounts and perform monthly closings within set deadlines
- You review the performance of your vessels compared to the budget and discuss outliers with the budget owner
- You are involved in one or more specific topics such as:
- Insurances and damages
- Tangible fixed assets
- Bank and treasury
- Work expenses scheme
- You participate in facilitating the external audit
- You participate in optimizations of systems, processes, and reporting
What we offer you
- A growing organization with an entrepreneurial character in an environment in which you can develop
- Good competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- A premium-free pension
- Lots of (in)formal celebrations and options to work on your physical health
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s Shipping district
We ask of you
- You have Bachelor level education, for example, in Economics, Accountancy, and/ or Controlling
- Relevant work experience
- You have good knowledge of Excel and are used to working with an ERP system
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
- You work accurately, you have analytical skills and you are able to work in a team
- You have a proactive attitude and approach people easily
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
Get to know you Phone call
Do you have questions?
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Financial Accountant
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact us.
Not what you are looking for?
Take a look at our other vacancies
Fill in your details below and apply directly