Are you a financial accountant that acts as a team player and wants to bring the financial accounting of our Vessel to the next level?
We are looking for you!
In our financial team, we have an open vacancy in the role Financial Accountant. We invite you to strengthen our Finance team!
Are you navigating the future with us?
Navigating the future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating in a world, where sustainability is important. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing technological and logical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
At Anthony Veder, we work in a culture full of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. That is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What you (may) expect
As a Financial Accountant, you will be part of the Finance department at Anthony Veder. In this role you are responsible for keeping up to date accounting records on our vessels that benefit our customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are responsible to keep the accounting records for your (vessel) companies up to date
- You control your suspense accounts and perform monthly closings within set deadlines
- You review the performance of your vessels compared to the budget and discuss outliers with the budget owner
- You are involved in one or more specific topics such as:
- Insurances and damages
- Tangible fixed assets
- Bank and treasury
- Work expenses scheme
- You participate in facilitating the external audit
- You participate in optimizations of systems, processes, and reporting
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, with growth opportunities.
- A job in an informal, familiar, and open culture with your colleagues in diverse backgrounds.
- A lot of vitality initiatives, like boot camp on every Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- A competitive salary that fits your experience
- 28 vacation days
- Premium-free pension plan
- Travel allowance in the form of an NS Business Card, facilitated from the office.
- Working from home in your own office.
- Working in our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district.
What we are looking for
- You have Bachelor level education, for example, in Economics, Accountancy, and/ or Controlling
- Relevant work experience
- You have good knowledge of Excel and are used to working with an ERP system (D365)
- Knowledge of Dutch GAAP
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics:
- You work accurately, you have analytical skills and you are able to work in a team
- You have a proactive attitude and approach people easily
- You have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
Get to know you Phone call
Fill in your details below and apply directly