Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
The HR Office department is responsible for formulating and implementing strategies that ensure the necessary skills to reach the company goals are present. An important part of reaching these goals is presenting Anthony Veder as “Employer of Choice” and making sure we are visible to possible candidates who connect to our values.
As Talent Acquisition Officer your primary focus is to secure that strategic position of Anthony Veder in the labor market. You will coordinate events (i.e., Inhouse days and/or External company days), make Employer Branding content (like videos or articles) and assist in the recruitment procedures (i.e., first selection candidates, first informal intake with candidates, further manage the procedures with stakeholders). Coordinating with diverse groups of people is something that energizes you. This you manage in a structured and positive manner. Being successful in this role means connecting with people easily, being creative in finding solutions and be an initiator in connecting with people for new content!
What you will be doing
- Improve the methods of generating traction on social media
- Be the driver in generating Employer Branding content
- Manage Anthony Veder social media, the website content and other content area’s (in collaboration with our Communication Manager)
- Manage (long term) relationships and talent pools for future hires
- Participate and coordinate recruitment procedures, pre-selection, and informal intake with candidates, further progress the recruitment process with stakeholders
- Propose and implementing improvements for both online visibility and the Recruitment Procedures
What we offer you
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- A competitive salary
- An employer financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (fulltime)
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
What we ask of you
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (i.e.: Human Resources, Communications, International Bachelor Communications and Media (IBCom), etc.)
- Affinity (and experience) with social media and interested to further develop in Recruitment
- You get enthusiastic of creating creative content but also are interested in people’s core drives
- You have a natural way of creating and maintaining relationships
- Good verbal and written command of English
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Talent Acquisition Officer
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 10 4004 800.