Would you like to work as a proactive reliability manager on our LNG fleet? Do you have experience with asset management, and do you want to enhance the reliability of our fleet? Read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals. We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
The Reliability Manager is situated within the Ship Management department, Anthony Veder Rederijzaken B.V. Ship Management is responsible for keeping our fleet of gas tankers safe, manned, maintained, and ready for operations. The target of Ship Management is to manage the fleet with maximum operational availability throughout the economic lifetime of the vessels at acceptable and predictable expenses. The home base of the Reliability Manager is the AV office in the Netherlands. In this role, you report directly to the Technical Director. In this role, you will have three direct reports (a reliability engineer, a maintenance engineer, and a technical incident investigator) and eight indirect reports.Internal stakeholders: Asset managers, Fleet manager, IT department, concept development. External stakeholders: Maintenance specialists, content support companies, networking with other shipping companies, suppliers/manufacturers
The objective of the Reliability Manager is to improve the reliability of our fleet by developing, implementing, and maintaining the strategic asset management plan for our fleet. The Strategic Asset Management Plan is, among others, based on information from equipment manufacturers, risk-based analysis such as FMECA, condition monitoring, stock management principles, and suggestions for improvement from ongoing operations.
The Reliability Manager acts in accordance with and promotes the AV company values. The Reliability Manager acts in accordance with the applicable law and legislation.
• Development, implementation, and maintenance of (strategic) asset management plans
• Managing the Reliability and maintenance team
• Standardization and integrity of planned maintenance system
• Standardization and integrity of technical documentation
• Project budget and project planning of applicable projects
• Effectiveness of condition & performance monitoring
• Implementation of condition-based maintenance plans
• Manage & lead risk assessments on maintenance
What we offer
• A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
• A competitive salary
• An employer-financed pension scheme
• 28 vacation days (full-time)
• Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
• An informal and open culture
What we ask
• A Bachelor’s and or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Asset Management, or other related studies with a minimum of 5+ years of applicable management experience
• Prior experience implementing Reliability programs, predictive maintenance plans, condition-planned maintenance plans etc.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products with a particular focus on Excel, Project, Powerpoint, Word and Sharepoint
• You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both in words and in writing.;
• You are enthusiastic, flexible and demonstrable results goal oriented. In addition, you know how to communicate, and you know how to strike a good balance between informing, influencing and advising.
Get to know you Phone call
Fill in your details below and apply directly