Are you a technically skilled reliability engineer, and do you get energized when solving reliability issues? Are you looking for a challenging job in an international environment with the freedom to share your ideas? Then read on what Anthony Veder has to offer you!
We are looking for you!
In our Technical Operations and New Building department, we have an open vacancy in the role of Reliability Engineer. We invite you to strengthen our team! Are you navigating the future with us?
Navigating the future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating in a world where sustainability is important. We always look for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing technological and logical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
At Anthony Veder, we work in a culture full of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. That is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What you (may) expect
In our Technical Operations and New Building department, the Reliability Engineer is part of the Reliability & Maintenance team and reports to the Reliability Manager. The position of the Reliability Engineer is mainly executed at the AV Rotterdam head office. However, it may require occasional international travel to our ships and yards or clients abroad. The Reliability Engineer manages project teams where applicable. Coordinates: Part of the Reliability & Maintenance team, coordinates with maintenance engineers and technical incident investigator.
The objective of the Reliability & Maintenance team is to provide the strategic and operational framework to make choices in design, maintenance and repair works. The goal of this framework is to improve reliability, reduce risks , and reduce the total cost of ownership. The objective of the reliability engineer is to ensure that asset management plans are developed and maintained for the Anthony Veder fleet. Asset Management Plans are, among others, based on information from equipment manufacturers, risk-based analysis such as FMECA, and stock management principles. The Reliability Engineer PMS acts in accordance with and promotes the AV company values
Additionally, what you can expect is:
• Manage reliability improvement projects
• Manage and lead criticality analyses
• Implement condition monitoring techniques
• Resource planning for projects
• Leading and coaching project engineers
• Assessing and advising in spare parts and
What we ask
• Completed Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area (e.g., maritime technology, naval engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.)
• Minimum of five years experience in the related field, preferably working with LNG vessels
• Experienced with risk and reliability analysis
• The ability and willingness to travel to vessels or yards abroad
• Working with planned maintenance systems
• Excellent verbal and written command of English
• Market knowledge in Engineering and/or Maintenance environment is highly advantageous/preferred
Get to know you Phone call
Fill in your details below and apply directly