Maintenance Engineer E&I
Do you enjoy improving E&I reliability through strategic maintenance? Want to work in an international environment with plenty of room for your own ideas? Join Anthony Veder as our new Maintenance Engineer E&I. The start of an amazing journey.
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry. We invite you to join us.
What your job is about
You will be a part of Technical Operations. This department’s expertise is crucial to ensure the high reliability of our fleet. Within Technical Operations, the Reliability & Maintenance team is responsible for our strategic and operational framework. The goal of this framework is to improve reliability, reduce risks and reduce the Total Cost of Ownership.
As our Maintenance Engineer E&I, your main objective is to provide support for every challenge related to E&I and Automation. By making the right design and maintenance choices, you help us maintain the highest level of safety, quality, and environmental protection.
What you will be doing
- Taking care of the planned maintenance framework and content of maintenance jobs for E&I systems on the fleet
- Developing and maintaining predictive and condition-based maintenance plans
- Supporting crew and office staff in fault finding, repairs and root cause analysis of E&I related incidents
- Helping to improve our newbuilding specification
- Reviewing E&I drawings
- Supporting the electrical site supervisor on our newbuilding projects
What we offer you
- A challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Autonomy, responsibility and room to grow
- Innovative projects for major clients around the world
- An informal and open culture where we encourage each other to think differently
- All the necessary facilities for your personal and professional development
- A good competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- A premium-free pension plan
What we ask of you
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in the (international) maritime industry
- You know all about concept designing and design reviewing of E&I installations for seagoing vessels or offshore installations
- You know how to set up and maintain solid work relationships with different teams throughout the company
- You are willing, if necessary, to work irregularly and travel internationally
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Maintenance Engineer E&I.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 10 4004 800.