Do you believe that standardizing and automating is the ticket to control? Read on!
With your decisions, insights and accuracy you manage the “nervous-system” of our Technical Operations. Your work leads to better insights in our maintenance program, improves how we are managing our assets and increase the reliability of our operation.
How would you do that? As Maintenance Engineer for our Planned Maintenance System (PMS) you make sure that our technical information is complete, correct and structured to ensure a smooth and efficient operation. That data collection can be designed with our Business Application Analyst, external stakeholders or facilitated through other systems, procedures or structures. However you see fit!
Your technical background serves you in seeing the bigger picture and understanding the needs of the business. You are motivated to find improvements.
Both the results and the required processes are equally important to you. Our industry is demanding and dynamic, so performing under time pressure and maintaining high quality standards is an energizing factor for you.
You are part of the Technical Operations team and report to the Technical Director.
You’ll have the chance to:
- Work at the heart of our Technical Department;
- Manage our technical information and documentation systems;
- Propose and implement your improvement plans;
- Work with a great team of technical experts;
- Coordinate with external software suppliers and content support companies;
- Create insights for management to steer our company.
What we expect:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a technical area;
- (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical engineering, etc.);
- Demonstrable experience with maintenance systems in a high demanding industry;
- Skilled in building and maintaining relationships;
- An analytical mindset.
- A challenging job with a great deal of responsibility;
- A market-oriented salary with non-contributory pension plan;
- 28 vacation days;
- Marvelous, readily accessible offices in Rotterdam’s shipping district;
- An informal and open culture!