Are you a true administration hero? Do you like tackling multiple tasks at the same-time with a service- and people-oriented mindset? If so, read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
The HR office department is responsible for all HR matters for our office personnel and for providing a safe, secure, and stimulating work environment. You are responsible for all HR related administration of our office staff (approximately 105 FTE), keeping the information accurate as well as running and optimizing procedures. You are the first point of contact for employees and managers for various operational HR matters and you will be directly reporting to the HR Manager. Furthermore, you will play an important role as a project member in replacing our current HR system in the next year.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for all administration related to onboarding, mobility and offboarding; as well as providing the monthly payroll mutations in close collaboration with the salary administrator
- Generate reports and overviews from the HR system for management purposes
- Advises, coordinates, and communicates to employees and managers on HR related topics, such as compensation and benefits, leave etc.
- Supporting and coordinating tasks in the field of employee training and wellbeing
- You are responsible for keeping the job descriptions and the personnel staff manual up to date
- As a project team member, you will be working on our HR system project while being the key user of the current and new HR system
- An expanding and challenging position in a dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- Autonomy, responsibility, and room to grow.
- A competitive salary
- An employer financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (fulltime)
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
What we ask for
- You have a MBO/HBO education in a relevant field and experience in a supporting HR role
- You work precisely and accurately and have experience with various HR systems, as well as improving workflows and processes
- You can work independently, you are communicative and find it important to operate with integrity
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing
Get to know you Phone call
Fill in your details below and apply directly