Front & Back Office Assistant
Do you like juggling multiple things at the same time? Are you determined to solve issues with a smile? Are you happy to give a warm welcome to our visitors and are interested in the maritime industry? Read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
As a Front & Back Office Assistant, your job is all about being the face and heart of Anthony Veder: representing our company with a smile at the reception in our office in Rotterdam. Together with your colleague, your day-to-day business will contain of a broad range of tasks and responsibilities including welcoming and helping our guests, suppliers, and employees. You feel confident in different customer-oriented situations while easily setting priorities for different tasks you have lined up for the day. The maritime industry excites you and you understand the industry’s daily dynamics.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for the whole front office representation to our visitors, guests, and suppliers. You will take care of all business correspondence such as taking and directing incoming calls and answering e-mail.
Additionally, what you can expect:
- Managing outgoing parcels and mail for office and fleet, processing incoming mail and managing correspondence with Master’s on board of our vessels
- Providing administrative support to various departments in their daily business, such as:
- Visa Application Processing
- Assisting in Crewing administration
- Managing and ordering office supply stocks;
- Assisting in the organization of events;
- Managing parking facilities.
You are available to work in our beautiful office for two days a week (Monday and preferably Tuesday) and you will report to the HR manager.
- An expanding and challenging position in a dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- Autonomy, responsibility, and room to grow.
- A competitive salary
- An employer financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (fulltime)
- A beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
What we ask for
- Completed MBO education at level 3 or 4
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbally)
- Two to five years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience with Microsoft Office
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and a good eye for improvements, paired with a true hands-on mentality
Get to know you Phone call
Fill in your details below and apply directly