Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
The Data & Analytics team is responsible for creating value for Anthony Veder using data and analytics and contributing to realizing the Model Driven Decision-Making focus area of the Innovation Roadmap. The team provides actionable insights to empower people making quick and well-informed decisions. The insights are delivered from a single source of truth based on high quality and reliable data. This is supported by a modern data architecture. To be successful, a data-driven culture should be created, driving the transition from ‘Descriptive Analytics’ to ‘Prescriptive Analytics’.
What you will be doing
- Design, develop and test ETL solution into a modern data platform using Microsoft Azure
- Data platform integration and extension
- Develop the Anthony Veder Common Data Model
- Preparation of high-quality datasets for the data analyst
- Implement and guard data quality and governance guidelines
- Determine the best technical solutions considering the IT guidelines and Anthony Veder context
- Create the technical foundation for the Data & Analytics team to be successful
- Create trust in deliverables by ensuring quality of the data
What we offer you
- A challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Autonomy, responsibility and room to grow
- Innovative projects for major clients around the world
- An informal and open culture where we encourage each other to think differently
- All the necessary facilities for your personal and professional development
- A good competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- A premium-free pension plan
What we ask of you
- Higher professional education (HBO) or scientific/research education (WO, Bachelors or Master)
- Experiencewith and knowledge of creating Data Warehouse dimensional models, data modeling tools, principles and practices and related configuration management concepts
- Programming SQL and ETL development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience creating logical and physical data models to optimize database design
- Experience profiling and retrieving data from business applications using a wide variety of database platforms.
- Experience with modern ETL/ELT tools preferably in a cloud environment.
- Experience with DevOps
- Language: Excellent verbal and written command of English
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Data Engineer.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 10 4004 800.