Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
The Data & Analytics team is responsible for creating value for Anthony Veder using data and analytics and contributing to realizing the Model Driven Decision-Making focus area of the Innovation Roadmap. The team provides actionable insights to empower people making quick and well-informed decisions. The insights are delivered from a single source of truth based on high quality and reliable data. This is supported by a modern data architecture. To be successful, a data-driven culture should be created, driving the transition from ‘Descriptive Analytics’ to ‘Prescriptive Analytics’.
What you will be doing
- Ability to conceptualize business issues and use knowledge and experience on data analysis and visualizations to answer business questions in the most efficient way.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and analyses that deliver actionable insights.
- Maintain internal product documents, such as definitions, calculations, and scripts.
- Communicate results and outcomes to key stakeholders based on their knowledge and experience.
- Deliver actionable insights to the organization using reports, dashboards, and analysis.
- Contribute to improve data literacy and create a culture of data-driven decision making within Anthony Veder.
- Contribute to establishing standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of insights to the organization
What we offer you
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- A competitive salary
- An employer financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (fulltime)
- Combining working from home with working at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
What we ask of you
- Scientific/research education (WO, Bachelors or Master)
- Experience in data management and visualization
- Experience with PowerBI, Python, MS SQL and MS Excel
- Experience with DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written command of English
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Data Analyst.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 10 4004 800.