HR Business Partner Marine
Are you a hands-on HR professional with experience in Performance Management in an international environment? Do you like to improve performance and collaboration as a Change Agent?
Join Anthony Veder as our HR Business Partner Marine. The start of an amazing journey.
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
What your job is about
You will be part of the HR Marine department. This departments expertise is crucial to the ensure the deployment of qualified and motivated seafarers while upholding the Anthony Veder culture. You are responsible for a large group of seafarers, their budgets and crew composition on board. This includes the planning and development of the Captains and Chief engineers and coordination with our manning agents.
As our analytical HR Business Partner Marine, you are a Change Agent. There are multiple team goals to help us improve as a company. That is why you are driven in Performance Management and have experience in establishing change. Setting performance indicators, have those in-depth conversations and making change a routine for all the people involved is what sets you apart from other candidates.
What you will be doing
- You ensure that the crew planning meets the matrix requirements of our clients
- You are responsible for recruitment and strategical career planning of the seafarers. That means you will use your conversation techniques to guide (y)our personnel
- You monitor the performance of the crew, including work and rest hours, and propose performance improvements.
- In order to implement the performance improvements, you formulize a change plan with the necessary stakeholders and implement this as a change agent
- You visit your vessels periodically to uphold relationships and (further) implement the roll-out of any projects
What we offer you
- A challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Autonomy, responsibility and room to grow
- Innovative projects for major clients around the world
- An informal and open culture where we encourage each other to think differently
- All the necessary facilities for your personal and professional development
- A good competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- A premium-free pension plan
What we ask of you
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- You have demonstrable experience with analyzing data, reporting, and Change Management
- You have good relationship management skills and know when to use which conversation techniques for best results.
- You have a good command (spoken and written) of the English language
- You are prepared to travel to our vessels.
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new HR Business Partner Marine.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact Marit Brunklaus, HR Business Partner: +31 10 4004 800.