What you can expect
A good HR Marine department is essential to operate safely. The core responsibility of the team is to ensure the deployment of qualified and motivated seafarers. You have an important role in this department: You are responsible for coordinating and managing different procedures in the department. You like to work in a highly dynamic and operational environment. You have experience in finding creative solutions, anticipating bottlenecks and like to work accurate. You will work together with the Crewing Managers in maintaining high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Furthermore you have affinity with HR Marine related project management. Diving into specifics and formulating recommendations to the Manager HR Marine fulfills your entrepreneurial way of working. You report to the Manager HR Marine.
- Medical insurance for seafarers, taking out this insurance, taking care of / monitoring declarations;
- Monitoring / Analysis of travel costs and based on this make improvements;
- Contributes actively to the development and improvement of working methods and procedures for the HR Marine department;
- Registering, guiding and administrative handling of cases of illness;
- Assisting the Crewing Managers with, among other things, selection / guidance of students, familiarization of seafarers, requesting documents, reports and KPI reporting / monitoring.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have some work experience;
- You have affinity with analyzing data and reporting;
- You have experience with prioritizing and scheduling;
- You have good communication skills in the Dutch and English language;
- You are accurate, and you are a team player.
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character;
- A competitive salary;
- An employer financed pension scheme;
- 28 vacation days;
- A beautiful, readily accessible office in Rotterdam’s shipping district;
- An informal and open culture.
Want to know more?
In case you would like to have more information about this vacancy, please contact:
HR Business Partner
T: +31 10 4004 800