Are you looking for a full-cycle corporate recruitment role? And are you a great communicator and organizer? Read on!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals. We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry.
The position of Corporate Recruiter is situated within the HR-Office department. The HR-Office department is responsible for all HR matters within the office organization of Anthony Veder (AV). The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the intake of the employees. You report to the HR Manager. Next to recruitment we are looking for someone who has the potential and is willing to develop towards a HR business partner role.
- Recruiting and selecting (new) staff for office positions and the associated recruitment campaigns;
- Advises on the recruitment strategy to be followed;
- Advises on the content of vacancy texts and sets them up;
- Consultation with the manager on 30% ruling, visa related issues, relocation issues etc.
- Gives substance to effective labor market communication;
- Maintains contact with internal and external parties such as schools, training, recruitment agencies, employment agencies and job boards and makes competitive rate agreements;
- Point of contact for the progress of various application procedures in Recruitee;
- Responsible for the analyzes of effective reporting of recruitment results;
- Responsible for administrative settlement of application procedures;
- Contributes to the vision in working methods and procedures of HR-Office;
- Respects and guarantees the confidentiality of information regarding the customer, employees and the AV organization for example GDPR; Any and all occurring work reasonably required of this position may be expected;
What we offer
- A dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial character
- A competitive salary
- An employer-financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (full-time)
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
What we ask
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (i.e.: Human Resources, Communications, International Bachelor Communications and Media (IBCom), etc.);
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience at a Recruitment & Selection agency or as a corporate recruiter sourcing technical positions;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both in word and in writing;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and demonstrable results goal oriented. In addition, you know how to communicate and you know how to strike a good balance between informing, influencing and advising. Under pressure you perform at your best, you continue to communicate clearly and customer-oriented and you are creative in finding alternatives in the event of adversity.
Acquisition from employment agencies is not appreciated. We have selected trusted partners who support us in finding the right candidates.
Get to know you Phone call
Do you have questions?
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Corporate Recruiter
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact us.
Not what you are looking for?
Take a look at our other vacancies
Fill in your details below and apply directly