Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Are you getting excited of new and innovative business opportunities within the shipping industry, to further develop our liquid gas shipping business for energy, petrochemicals and renewables? Our clients are well-known companies within the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. And do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with an international mindset? If so, come and strengthen our Business Development team!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry. We invite you to join us!
As Business Development Manager you will be part of a team of business developers responsible to further develop Anthony Veder’s market position. You will do this by locating, developing, defining, pushing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities within the Business Development team.
What you may expect
You are proactive and are capable of sourcing, developing and delivering projects for your commercial leads in line with the Anthony Veder values. As a professional you maintain and develop your network within the industry worldwide. You enjoy interacting with people on all levels, both with clients and within Anthony Veder, and are able to connect with them to jointly drive projects. You will benefit from either a technical background followed by one or more commercial roles, or another background followed by roles with a technical focus. To support you in being successful you can build on the reputation and extensive knowledge within Anthony Veder and your colleagues who are experts in specific fields. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Development.
What we offer
• An exciting, dynamic and challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Being part of a team of the BD team that can provide the right balance between autonomy, responsibility and facilitating personal development
• Drive innovative and sustainable projects with major clients around the world
• Work in an informal and open culture with your colleagues with diverse backgrounds
• A competitive salary that fits your experience
• 28 vacation days and a premium-free pension plan
• Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
What we are looking for
• A Master’s degree, preferably in engineering and/or business administration
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in a relevant role
• Well-developed interpersonal and commercial skills, and technical affinity
• Ability to initiate and develop projects based on a well-defined strategy, and delivering these successfully.
• You are a creative, analytical and innovative thinker; you see opportunities and can come up with out-of-the-box solutions
Get to know you Phone call
Do you have questions?
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Business Development Manager
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact us.
Not what you are looking for?
Take a look at our other vacancies
Fill in your details below and apply directly