Business Development Manager
Are you getting excited of new and innovative business opportunities within the oil & gas and shipping industry? And do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with an international mindset? If so, come and strengthen our Business Development team!
Navigating the Future
Working at Anthony Veder means operating at the heart of the transition to a more sustainable world. We are always looking for new ways to challenge the status quo, developing new technological and logistical solutions to help our clients reach their goals.
We work in a culture of trust, openness, and creativity. Always keeping an eye on the long term. This is how we became pioneers in the maritime industry. We invite you to join us!
As Business Developer you will be responsible to further develop Anthony Veder’s market position. You will do this by locating, developing, defining, pushing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities within the Business Development team.
What you may expect
You are proactive in building, following up, and fulfilling your commercial leads in a manner that fits with the Anthony Veder values. You are motivated in maintaining and developing your network of senior professionals in the industry in an international environment to allow for success by setting the correct priorities. You can build on the reputation and extensive knowledge of Anthony Veder obtained from its current and previous operations, for example by connecting with other specialists within Anthony Veder departments. You report to the Head of Business Development.
What we offer
- A challenging role in a growing organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Autonomy, responsibility, and room to grow
- Innovative and sustainable projects with major clients around the world
- An informal and open culture
- A good competitive salary
- 28 vacation days
- A premium-free pension plan
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s Shipping district
What we ask
- You obtained a Masters degree, preferably in engineering and/or business administration
- You have demonstrable commercial skills and technical affinity
- You feel comfortable initiating and developing a project strategy and managing your own projects, ensuring alignment with relevant departments within the company
- Proven endurance in long-term development projects, while maintaining focus on (intermediate) results
- You are an analytical, creative, and innovative thinker; you seize opportunities and can come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel.
Get to know you Phone call
Do you have questions?
Join a company with a rich history and a promising future. Join Anthony Veder as our new Business Development Manager
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please contact us.
Not what you are looking for?
Take a look at our other vacancies
Fill in your details below and apply directly