3rd Engineer (Engineer on Watch)
Are you looking for a challenging job as 3rd Engineer in an ambitious and solid company? Do you have the courage to show your commitment and craftmanship by connecting to our fleet –then read on!
As a 3nd Engineer, you are part of the Engine Room team. You work closely with 2nd Engineer and you assist him in the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the cargo system, engine room and deck machinery. You carry such watchkeeping duties as required.
Also, you will assist in the updating of the maintenance system and work reports.
What do we offer you?
- 10 weeks rotation
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- A modern fleet with the possibility to develop and grow
- Family culture and open environment
We only reply to candidates who match the requirements.
Requirements and Preferences
Next to all mandatory STCW training, we require:
- Advanced Gas Tanker certificate
- Good command of English language
- Experience with mixed nationality crew